Today. after finishing my Project Z miniatures, I decided to sort through my Imperial Assault game and pick out a selection of ‘easy’ figures too paint. Below are some photos of my progress so far.

First of all I simply did  a base coat on all of the figures,in the below example, a  somewhat obvious white.

After drying I then followed up with a dark ink wash (as you can see from the before and after miniatures)

With the Sentry Droids, I also added a silver coat onto the grey base coat and then followed that with a dark wash

With the wookies I spray painted the base coat with a 99p shaker can of a ‘mud brown’, followed by a dark tone ink

Hopefully tomorrow I will post some more progress photo.

Advertisements